NetSuite provides intelligent control over inventory replenishment, helping ensure that you have enough on hand to fill anticipated orders, while keeping excess stock to a minimum. Average lead time, historical or seasonal-based sales demand, and number of days’ supply to stock are used to dynamically set reorder points and preferred stock levels for each item, on an ongoing basis. You can always override or disable these calculations for individual items to handle atypical circumstances. You set up the rules, NetSuite runs the numbers—the end result is a dynamic ordering queue in which you can order all your inventory items with one click and get what you need, when you need it.
- Reduce lag time with real-time alerts when stock falls to predefined thresholds
- Dynamically manage reorder points and preferred stock levels
- Eliminate “stock-outs” to maintain continuity and customer satisfaction
- Boost efficiency of demand planning, logistics, and warehousing
- Geographically optimize distribution by matching item and customer location